With over 16 years of experience dedicated exclusively to the cosmetic and para-medical tattooing industry, Debbie Miller has become one of Orange County's most well-respected technicians. At Newport Permanent Makeup, it is our mission to provide each client with exceptional professional service. Newport Permanent Makeup strives to use a combination of artistry with the most up-to-date technology and techniques to create a unique, spa-like experience. Whether clients are seeking permanent makeup or corrective procedures, we believe that attention to detail, thorough explanations of the cosmetic and para-medical processes, and making client safety and satisfaction a top priority, are the keys to a successful outcome. Our technicians take great care in their efforts to meet clients' aesthetic goals, and we are proud to be recommended by the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals.
Credentials, Education, & Experience
- CPCP Exam Certified Permanent Makeup Professional
- Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP) Lifetime Member
- Current elected Director of Communications SPCP Board member
- Graduate Daria Chuprys Eyebrow Microstroking training course
- OSHA Blood Borne Pathogens certification
- Registered, Licensed, and compliant, with Orange County Board of Health
- Recognized industry author, speaker, and teacher, in permanent cosmetics
- SPCP award for written contribution to industry publications
- Certified Master Trainer of Advanced Permanent Makeup Procedures
- Certified Trainer of Digital Permanent Makeup Equipment & Technique
- Industry Expert by invitation to appear on TV's "The Doctors."
- Education in Nursing at University of Utah
- Extensive Emergency Medical Technician Experience
- Advanced Eyebrow Techniques Education from the SPCP
- PCIA Permanent Cosmetic Instructors Association
- Derma-Star Certified for Areola Restoration, Permanent Camouflage & Color Correction, and Post Surgical Camouflage Makeup
- Active Member of the Permanent Cosmetics Network
- Featured Artist on television's "Access Women"
- Camouflage Makeup for Fox TV's "The Swan"
- Featured expert and articles published for OC Health Magazine
- Color Educator for an International Color Company
- California Licensed Cosmetologist
- California Licensed Aesthetician
- Permanent Makeup Director and curriculum developer for the American Institute Of Education
- Former Owner/Artistic Director Salon Lido, Newport Beach, CA
- Former Professional Makeup Artist & Wedding Makeup Specialist
- Former Owner of Salon Lido Weddings Bridal Makeup Specialist