Breast Areola Creation or Repigmentation
Fees Are Charged Per Breast
For areola repigmentation following breast cancer reconstruction, or for areola scar camouflage (breast augmentation, breast lift, or reduction).
- The average fee for breast cancer patients is $400.00 per breast.
- Patients with no surgically created nipple protrusion, a 3-D effect is possible to create the illusion of a nipple.
- Add $100.00 per breast for this service.
- For scars that are to be blended into existing natural areola color, a test patch is necessary for color matching.
- There is a $75.00 fee for this process, in addition to the fees for the actual procedure. After the test patch, a 21-30 day window is necessary for healing and final color analysis.
- For scarring of the breasts not related to breast cancer reconstruction, the fees are assessed on a case-by-case basis. A consultation will be necessary to determine the treatment plan.